With an array of different pensions accumulated throughout a busy career, our client came to us looking to make sense of his many different pension policies. His main focus was to evaluate what he had accumulated so far and formulate a clear plan of what he needed to do to achieve his long-term objectives.
Through a carefully executed financial plan, and consolidation of the various policies to be managed by one administrator, we helped our client to simplify his affairs and put together a clear plan for the future.
The result is that he now feels in control of his pensions, understands how they work, the benefits of his arrangements and how they fit into his overall financial planning.
At a glance, our pensions consolidation and planning service:
- brought all pensions to one administrator;
- simplified our client’s affairs, so he knows exactly where he stands;
- gave our client clarity on what contributions are required towards his long-term planning in the future in order to achieve his objectives;
- established his attitude to risk in order to find a balance of investments that he was comfortable with;
- created investments that are actively managed;
- provided full transparency of his investments and the costs involved;
- offered flexibility to make sure the solution can change to suit our client’s needs;
- included a six-monthly review to ensure the plan remained on track;
- provided online access so our client can view his account at any time,
- and realised the benefits of available tax relief, whilst saving further tax on contributions.